"SP-SS" Mud Self Priming Pumps
• Types : Bare Shaft Pumps (Gland & Seal Type)
Motor Coupled Pump Sets (Gland & Seal Type)
• Motor HP (kW) : 2.00 (1.50) to 10.00 (7.50)
• Pipe Size (mm) : 40 X 40 to 80 X 80
• Speed (rpm) : 1440 & 2800
• Head (mtrs) : Up to 36
• Discharge (lps) : Up to 18
• Solid Handling Size (mm) : Up to 14.5
Material of Construction
• Pump body :SS-316 (CF 8M)
• Impeller : SS-316 (CF 8M)
• Wear plate : SS-316 (CF 8M)
• Impeller ring : SS-316 (CF 8M)
• Shaft: SS-316 (CF 8M)
• Shaft sleeve : SS-316 (CF 8M)
• Gland packing :Teflon
• Bearings : SKF / Equivalent
All other wet parts of the pump are in SS-316.
• Impeller : SS-304 (CF 8) / Bronze
• Impeller ring : SS-304 (CF 8) / Bronze
• Wear plate : SS-304 (CF 8) / Bronze
• Shaft : SS-304 (CF 8)
• Shaft sleeve: SS-304 (CF 8)
|Pump Type||SS Mud Self Priming Pump|
|Discharge Pressure||10 To 36 Meter|
|Max Flow Rate||1080 LPM|
|Motor Speed||1440 TO 2800 RPM|
|Maximum Discharge Flow||1080 LPM|
|Head Size||10 TO 36 METER|
|Usage/Application||corrosive waste water containing sand|
|Head||UP TO 36 METER|
|Pump Size||80 X 80 MM|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
• Transfer of clean or dirty neutral, acid or alkali liquids containing sand, mud or solids in suspension, clean or dirty low viscosity petroleum product or solvents, milk of lime, caustic soda.
• Washing, cooling, circulation, smoke scrubbing, emergency duty.
• Pumping light chemical, sewage, ash water.
• Tiles, marble & ceramic factories, effluent plants.
• Industries for clear water handling at high pressures.
• pumping polluted, hot or corrosive waste water containing sand, mud or solids in suspension, dosing neutralizing liquids, pumping out settled sludge.
• For pumping muddy water, sewage, polluted liquids, solid and in swimming pool.
• Dewatering basements, trenches and construction sites.
• Dewatering from basements, multi storey, shopping malls, godowns etc.
• Flood drainage, sewage pumping, fire fighting, and recovery of dangerous liquids.
• Cooling water for marine engines and shovels.
• Any application where priming is to be avoided.
• Dewatering excavation, canals or ponds, ground water dewatering with well point system or drains, water supply from wells or canals, hosing down concrete castings.
• Surface irrigation, liquid manure oxygenation, transfer and spraying liquid manure or fertilizers, distribution of liquid animal feed, transfer of must, washing.
• Loading and unloading, bilge pumping, washing, fire fighting, stripping, sanitary duty and circulation.